Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beginning of Shenanigans and Vegetable Chips

Ok guys, I'm just starting this little blogging project for fun, and I hope to just share things that I love and adore, find funny, think are inspiring, etc.

Today I got to sample these wonderful Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips. As a college kid, sometimes I find myself yearning to nibble on something salty, but alas! I only have sweet things in my room. Like heck I'm going to walk a mile down to the meal hall. I'm already addicted to these chips. As I'm currently typing, I'm restraining myself from opening the bag back up to eat another handful. The cheddar chips are wonderful (who would know there's broccoli in them?)! The sweet potato chips are so yummy and multigrain-y and sweet and salty all at the same time, I just can't help myself! I do believe I've found my new delicious snacking treat!

Have a wonderful day, lovlies! Stay true and love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment